Hey guys, thanks for stopping by!
I started training professionally in 2013, and have worked for and with most of the local trainers in Northwest Indiana. (Feel free to ask for a resume.) I hired many in my early years to teach me how to work with my own aggressive pit bull. These hands on learning experiences and mentorships have been life changing. In 2015, after earning my CPDT-KA from the only independant certification council in the country (CCPDT.org), I opened Andrea Kutzko Dog Training to provide in home behavioral services for families like mine. It was a dream come true to support and help so many families.
Here’s the highlights:
- Training professionally since 2013
- Earn my Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed Certification from the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainer (CCPDT.org) in 2015
- Owned Andrea Kutzko Dog Training, LLC from 2015 to present.
- Holds certificates in canine behavior, aggression, reactivity, separation anxiety, pet cpr and first aid, service dog training, therapy dog training, canine coginition, applied learning theory, rally obedience, and more.
- Professional member of APDT, PPG, and Grisha Stewart’s Building Blocks Academy
- Specializes in over excited or mildly reactive dogs, particularly pit bulls and puppies
I’ve grown as a person and trainer. I’m now grateful to help NWI families have better lives with their dogs! . I’m grateful to be a part of a team whose mission is to love, educate, and help pet lovers everywhere. They have been an inspiration and make me drive to be a better trainer everyday.